This recipe is one of the easiest recipes I had share with you! It is so fun because it can coordinate with any holiday! It’s a fun finger food and can add so much variety to a holiday table. These are super fun for kids to do and easy enough that they can help too!
1 bag pretzel squares
1 bag Hershey’s Hugs
1 bag M&M’s
1. Preheat oven to 300°F
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Please pretzels on the parchment paper(these can be placed close together.)
4. Place one unwrapped Hershey's Hug and each pretzel.
5. Bake in the oven for 3 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and immediately press one M&M on the top of the melted Hershey’s hug.
7. Allow the treats to cool for 30 minutes or pop in the fridge for 5 to 10 minutes until they are completely cooled. Store in an airtight container!