Candy Corn Rice Krispy Treats
Today we are showing you some fun treats we made and did a Collab with the Philips FamBam! We both made some fun halloween treats for you! I was looking for a fun EASY halloween treat that I could make for a party tonight, I love love Rice krispy treats and so I knew this one would be a winner. The plate cleared so fast! ha ha! Give them a try and let us know what you think! Ingredients: 6 cups Rice Krispy cereal 6 cups mini marshmallows 5 tbsp butter Orange food coloring White chocolate candy coating Yellow Chocolate coating. Instructions:
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt the butter
- Add the mini marshmallows and stir constantly until the marshmallows have melted. Stir in a few drops of orange food coloring and remove the pot from the heat.
- Mix in the cereal, be sure to stir until well coated. Press the treats into a buttered 11x13''baking dish to set.
- Once the treats have set, cut them into triangles and use your hand to gently round the corners for a more realistic look.
- Melt the candy coating according to the package instructions. Set out a silicone baking mat or wax paper.
- Dip the base of your treat triangle into the yellow chocolate, shaking off the excess, lay it on wax paper. Allow the yellow chocolate to set.
- Once the yellow chocolate has set dip the tip into the white chocolate and place on wax paper again.
- Store treats at room temperature in an airtight container!